Download the Government of Yukon brand standards book.
Staff and vendors must apply these branding standards to all government communications.
This unified visual identity and graphic standards communicate the government's brand. It represents our territory and the people who live here. It highlights Yukon’s uniqueness, history, culture, and strengths.
Our visual identity uses 1 master logo. It helps identify all government services, programs, branches, departments, and facilities. It reflects the government as a cohesive, unified organization that is working towards 1 goal: serving Yukoners.
These brand standards include:
- Government of Yukon logo and additional logos;
- tone of voice;
- colour and palettes;
- photography guidelines;
- illustration guidelines;
- supporting graphics;
- request a new graphic;
- brand applications;
- badges; and
- apply for a brand exemption.
These elements work together to establish a clear visual identity for the government. Through consistent application, they serve to build credibility and trust.
Other key government policies and guidelines
The brand standard works in conjunction with other key government policies and guidelines. These include:
- the Government of Yukon’s corporate communications strategy;
- the Government of Yukon Style Guide;
- this Government of Yukon Digital Service Delivery Guide;
- Yukon Flag Standards;
- Yukon Coat of Arms Standards and Capital Project Signs Standards;
- the government’s guidelines on French language communications; and
- policy 2.13 of the General Administration Manual. This establishes proper use of the Yukon logo and crest. We'll review this policy as part of the process of implementing the visual identity.