Depending on what your user needs are, you may need to:
- reduce the amount of content you plan to publish;
- split a big piece of content into smaller pieces;
- change the format of the content;
- remove content from the site;
- request a new Yukon.ca tool or format to meet the needs of your users; or
- publish your content elsewhere, like the government’s intranet, social media or the science compendium.
You’ll need to consider all of this when planning your content. You'll also need to consider how long the content will stay on Yukon.ca and what will happen to it after it’s out of date.
If you need content design advice, you can contact your department’s communications team.