We produce the following types of forms.
Traditional, static PDFs
Choose this type of form when you want:
- your users to fill in the form digitally or email it as an attachment;
- your users to print the form in standard sizes and complete it by hand; or
- the form to appear the same whether it's printed, emailed or viewed on a computer or mobile device.
Custom print forms
Choose this type of form when you want to:
- customize the size of the form;
- use special paper options like card stock, carbon copies, or waterproof paper; or
- use specific binding or finishing options like perforation or padding.
We use Nintex only for internal government forms. It's a SharePoint plug-in used to create simple forms and workflows.
Choose this type of form when:
- you want to automate repetitive, high volume tasks;
- the data will be collected and managed in SharePoint lists; and
- you have the capacity to create and maintain these forms.
Contact your department SharePoint administrator for guidance on this.