August 26, 2020
August 27, 2020
Campaign sites are sub-domains under Yukon.ca.
Before you request a campaign site
- your proposed site is needed for marketing and promotion;
- your marketing campaign has a start and end date;
- you've identified your target audience, the number of existing users with this need and the number of users who will be targeted; and
- you know how you'll assess and measure the success of your campaign.
Request a campaign site
- Email email@example.com and share your details to support your request.
- Once you're approved, you can access the campaign content type to build your website.
- Make arrangements to get a short URL or domain name for your site.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to have your website translated.
Publish your campaign site
Once you have your site ready to go:
- Make sure all of your pages are translated.
- Email email@example.com to review your final website.
- Once the Executive Council Office approves the site, email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate getting your domain names in place, analytics are set up and how you're launching your site. For example, as a private beta or publicly viewable site.