Before you request a new form
- Contact your department communications unit. Have them review your form to make sure it follows the guidance in this Digital Service Delivery Guide, including the Style Guide.
- If your form collects personal or medical information contact your department ATIPP or HIPMA coordinator. Have them review your form. They'll provide you with the required disclaimer text.
- If your form is legislated, contact your department's policy unit to confirm it follows the relevant acts and regulations.
- Make sure your form is approved and the appropriate parties have signed-off.
- If you're using an image or logo on your form, make sure you have permission to use them. An email with written approval from the source owner is acceptable.
- If your form has special printing requirements, contact your department account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the print specifications. For example, a custom size, carbon copies or special binding. This will need to be finalized before we begin the design process.
Request a new form
This process can only be completed by Government of Yukon staff. If you're a vendor working on a form, you'll have to go through the department to submit a request.
- Complete a request on the government's intranet. Note: this link is only available for government staff with access to the intranet.
- Our tracking system will issue you a ticket number and we'll start working on your form.
The design process
- We take your draft and produce a proof for your review.
- You will work with the forms designer until the form is approved.
Translating process for public forms
If your form is for the public, it must be translated.
- We send your approved English form to French translation.
- We work with the translation team until the work is complete and approved by the French Language Services Department (FLSD).
Publishing forms online
Publish public-facing PDF forms to Yukon.ca
- We'll provide you with a final, interactive, secure version of the form.
- You will email the form file to your department website manager. They will upload it to Yukon.ca and link to it from a document download page.
- The translation team will publish the French form when the translation is complete.
Publish internal government PDF forms to SharePoint
- We'll upload a final, interactive, secure version of the form to the internal Yukonnect repository.
- We'll send you the link so you can access the form.
All printing requests must go through Acquisition Services and Planning.
There are 2 options for printing. In both cases, we'll provide you with a print-ready file.
In-house printing on your office printer
We recommend this option for one-offs or low-volume print jobs.
We recommend this option for high-volume and special requests.
Contact your department Acquisition Services and Planning account manager to order commercial printing.
Closing your project
- Your form request ticket is closed after the form is published online or sent to print.
- To make future updates, you'll need to make a new request to revise the form.