February 21, 2018
August 28, 2020
Before you request a revision
- Contact your department's communications unit. Have them review your revisions to make sure they follow the guidance in this Digital Service Delivery Guide, including the Style Guide.
- If your revisions mean the form collects personal or medical information, contact your department ATIPP or HIPMA coordinator. They'll review your revisions and provide you with the required disclaimer text.
- Contact your department's policy unit if your form is legislated. They'll confirm your revisions follow the relevant acts and regulations.
- Make sure your revisions are approved and the appropriate parties have signed-off.
- If you're adding an image or logo to your form, make sure you have permission to use them. This can be an email with written approval from the source owner.
- If your form has special printing requirements, contact your department account manager or email email@example.com and identify the print specifications. For example, a custom size, carbon copies, or special binding. This will need to be finalized before we begin the design process.
Request a revision to an existing form
This process can only be completed by Government of Yukon staff. If you're a vendor working on a form, you'll have to go through the department to submit a request.
- Complete a request on the government's intranet. Note: this link is only available for government staff with access to the intranet.
- Our tracking system will issue you a ticket number and we'll start working on your form.
The design process
- We take your revisions and produce a proof.
- We work with you until you approve the form.
- For public forms:
- We'll coordinate translation and provide you with a final version of the form.
- You coordinate how the form will be shared.
- For Yukon.ca, work with your department website manager.
- To print forms, contact your department's Acquisition Services and Planning account manager.
- For internal forms we'll upload your form to the internal Yukonnect repository and send you the link.
- We close your ticket.