Before a service or website goes live, eServices will work with the department to complete this pre-launch checklist. This ensures all of the government's requirements are met.
Download a the pre-launch checklist.
When eServices runs this final check, we're looking to make sure the following are complete.
- Security Threat and Risk Assessment (STRA)
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
- Payment Card Industry Assessment (PCI)
- Bilingual service or website provided (technical and content)
- Passed WCAG accessibility testing
- Matomo web analytics set up)
- End-to-end testing for the service
- Training for support and operations including internal users for content entry
- Content entry completed, as planned.
- Is a content freeze in place?
- Is a code freeze in place?
- Management approval and sign off
- Service Agreement in place between eServices and service owner
- Is a feedback form included on the site?
- Usability testing complete?
- Service passed User Acceptance Testing (UAT)?