Guidance for vendors on eServices for citizens requirements for tracking and reporting project status and budgets.
If you have more than 1 active project with eServices that share vendor resources, we request account-level management. This is to make sure all active eServices projects are prioritized correctly.
You can combine monthly status reports into 1 document and report them together.
Project status report
Vendors must report on the progress and status weekly.
Your weekly status report should include the following details:
- Project task progress. This should describe:
- what happened the week prior, and
- tasks that were planned for the reporting period but have not been completed.
- Planned tasks for the upcoming week, with one team member assigned as responsible per task.
- Reasons for project tasks are delayed – if milestones are delayed.
- Time and materials budget status. This should be the actual hours used to date and hours remaining.
- Time and materials estimate to complete. This is a forecast of the effort hours needed to complete the remaining project scope.
- Fixed cost budget status. This is a forecast the date of the next milestone billing.
- Budget spend %. Flag when the budget is 25%, 50%, 75% spent.
- Project risk. Identify any risks to the project scope, schedule or budget. If the estimate to complete scope exceeds the hours remaining, you must flag this as a budget risk. Ensure eServices has approved the risk mitigation strategy.
Use our weekly status report template if you dont have one
Vendors are welcome to use our weekly project status report template if they don't have one. Our template includes the following sections to ensure your updates contain all of the required information.
- General information about the project
- Accomplishment and plans
- Project milestones
Submit your project report
Email the eServices Service delivery manager assigned to the project and cc the eServices Portfolio manager.
Deadline: Submit your project status report by 4:30 pm Yukon time on Mondays, or on Tuesdays when Monday is a statutory holiday.
Project budget tracker
For most projects vendors will include the budget update in the weekly project status report.
Time and materials contracts
You must submit a budget report at the close of each month. This report should detail the budget’s planned spend compared to actual spend and how much budget remains.
Indicate if the hours remaining are sufficient for the scope remaining.