Online design patterns are evidence-based solutions to common design problems.
Following these patterns means you:
- avoid repeating work that’s already been done;
- avoid making mistakes that we've already learned from;
- build on the research and experience of teams across government; and
- make your service consistent with other government services.
Available design patterns
Use these Government of Yukon-specific patterns as you build your service.
- Back link
- Check answers page
- Confirmation page
- Data collection notice
- Email receipt message
- Error message
- Feedback form
- Payment page
- Service unavailable message
- Start page
- Warning message
We'll continue to add more design patterns as we create, test and approve them.