Part of our process to formally close out a project is to share this survey with our internal client.
It's an opportunity for the client to share their feedback on the project.
eServices will email the link to the survey, but the survey data is stored and managed by the Yukon Bureau of Statistics. They share the data with us quarterly and we use the information so we can improve our processes.
Sample of questions we ask in the client survey
Working with eServices on this project
Limit your feedback to your experience on this project specifically.
Rate how well eServices:
- guided you through the government’s service delivery process
- explained the required service maturity assessments (including merge requests) and why they are needed
- explained the government’s digital service standard criteria
- managed the project contract, timelines, scope and budget
- provided you with regular project updates
- managed and communicated costs
- identified and communicated risks of the project
Provide detail to support any of the above ratings (optional).
- Thinking long-term, do you anticipate this project has improved the service or website’s efficiency?
- Does the service or website delivered match the goals and scope from the original Statement of Work (SoW)? Why and why not?
Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve the quality of services we release to the public?
Were there external vendors working with the project team on this project? If yes, what was your experience working with them? Consider aspects like quality of communications and the work delivered.