August 17, 2020
July 23, 2021
Get network access
Once a contract is in place, vendors can apply for YNET and VPN access.
- eServices will send you a YNET Network Access Agreement and a YNET Account Request form for each person who needs access.
- Complete the YNET Network Access Agreement. This is also used to request a VPN account. Fill in your legal company name in the “Contractor” field at the top of first page. Leave the parts B and C fields blank. List all employees requiring access. Have the firm owner sign and date the “For the Contractor” field for the company.
- Complete the YNET Account Request form (1 for each person who needs access). Enter your current email address in the "Suggested Email Address" field. Leave the supervisor name and signature fields blank. Sign and date on the "Authorized User Signature" line.
- Submit the completed agreement and forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll coordinate access and let you know once this is complete.
- If you'll need web access to the eServices GitLab or SSH access to the eServices development environment, notify eServices so that the necessary firewall permissions will be configured for your account.
How to connect
eServices will share information on how you can connect once your accounts and access are set up.