Part of our process to formally close out a project is to share this survey with vendors that worked on the project.
It's an opportunity for the vendor to share their feedback on the project.
eServices will email the link to the survey, but the survey data is stored and managed by the Yukon Bureau of Statistics. They share the data with us quarterly and we use the information so we can improve our processes.
Sample of questions we ask in the vendor survey
Working with eServices on this project
Limit your feedback to your experience on this project specifically.
Rate how well eServices:
- defined the project scope of work
- prepared the project contract
- communicated and managed the project budget and scope
- communicated the invoice process
- managed the project contract, timelines, risk and budget
- guided you through the government’s service delivery process
- explained the government’s digital service standard criteria
- communicated requirements for vendor project status reporting
- identified and communicated risks to the project
- explained the required service maturity assessments (including merge requests) and why they are needed.
Provide detail to support any of the above ratings (optional).
Did the service or website delivered incorporate the original goals and scope from the original Statement of Work? Why or why not?
Outside of the experience of this project specifically, please provide feedback on the following.
- Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve the quality of services the government releases to the public.
- Please provide feedback on any other aspect of working with eServices, not limited to this project.
- How can we improve to make future projects more successful?