Web form footer
The footer for a web form will be the same as the Yukon.ca footer.
PDF form footer
The footer section of Government of Yukon PDF forms contains the following.
- The Government of Yukon official form number. This:
- is a unique number used to identify the form;
- appears in the bottom, left corner on the first page of the form; and
- is a unique, permanent number specific to each form.
- Page numbers
- Distribution information (if applicable); and
- French gender disclaimer, (if applicable).
About official form numbers
You must have an official form number if your form is public, collects personal or confidential information or falls under legislation.
How to read an official form number
- YG = The form is owned by the Government of Yukon
- 1234 = unique identification number
- HPW = acronym for the department
- Rev. = a form has been revised from its original state.
- 01/2020 is the date the form was published or the last revision.