January 28, 2019
October 26, 2020
Why use this pattern?
You should use a confirmation page at the end of a transaction, for example a payment.
Confirmation pages reassure users that they have completed a transaction and help them understand what to expect next.
How it works
Your confirmation page must include:
- a transaction (reference) number, if there is one;
- details of what happens next and when;
- what to do or who to contact if they have a problem with their application;
- links to information or services that users are likely to need next; and
- a link to the feedback form.