This page lays out all the parts that make up a form and their order. We've standardized the wording and formatting for each of these parts to:
- ensure all government forms are consistent; and
- make sure they meet the government's writing and user experience standards.
Web form parts
How you order form elements for web forms will depend on the form content. There is a framework you should follow and online design patterns you must apply.
- Yukon.ca bridge page. The user journey should start on Yukon.ca so there should be a page that links to the form. This could be a bridge page or it might only be the document download page for the form.
- Start page
- Data collection notice
- Individual web form pages
- Check answers page
- Payment page (only if you take payment via the web form)
- Confirmation page
PDF form parts
Content in all public-facing PDF forms should follow this structure.