All content published on Yukon.ca must have a clear user need backed up with evidence.
Content should be published either:
- as guidance to help users complete a transaction with government; or
- to help users understand what government is doing.
Content that does not do 1 of these things should not be published on Yukon.ca.
What should not be published
The following types of content should not be published on Yukon.ca.
- Content that repeats or significantly overlaps with existing content.
- Advice for people, businesses or specialists that’s not specific to the government.
- Advertising for commercial purposes.
- Intranet or other services exclusively for government employees.
- Professional training or qualifications.
- Information or services that can be better supplied by organizations outside government.
- Legislation that’s on laws.yukon.ca