August 21, 2018
August 27, 2020
If you remove or archive Government of Yukon online services, websites, or web pages, they'll no longer appear to the public.
Archive online services
- Email email@example.com to ask them to delete a service.
- Our team will work with you to archive the service before we close it out.
Archive and delete a web page
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to access a tool to capture your website page and save the html files to your network drive.
- Email email@example.com to ask them to set up page redirects in English and French as needed.
- The firstname.lastname@example.org team will set up redirects and notify you when they're in place.
- Delete the page in English and French.
When to delete a page on Yukon.ca
You can delete a page from Yukon.ca when:
- the content has been included in another page (make sure you redirect to it);
- the user need is better met elsewhere on Yukon.ca (remember to then redirect to it);
- you published it in error or before you meant to;
- it contains someone’s personal details;
- it infringes copyright; or
- it is defamatory or obscene.