August 26, 2020
March 23, 2022
Campaign sites are sub-domains under Yukon.ca.
Before you request a campaign site
- your proposed site is needed for marketing and promotion;
- your marketing campaign has a start and end date;
- you've identified your target audience, the number of existing users with this need and the number of users who will be targeted; and
- you know how you'll assess and measure the success of your campaign.
Request a campaign site
- Email the Executive Council Office at email@example.com and share your details to support your request.
- Once they've approved your request, send your draft content to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- You can then practise building your site in the user acceptance testing (UAT) site, particularly if it's a multipage campaign site.
- Use the campaign content type to build your website.
- Arrange to get a short URL or domain name for your site.
- Email email@example.com to arrange to have your website translated.
Publish your campaign site
Once you have your site ready to go:
- Make sure all of your pages are translated.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to review your final website.
- Once the Executive Council Office approves the site, email email@example.com to coordinate: getting your domain names in place;
- getting analytics set up; and
- how you're launching your site – for example, as a private beta or publicly viewable site.